REMICADE®: Rheumatoid arthritis treatment customized with weight-based dosing
Whether you’ve been living with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis for many years or just a short time, learning about available treatments like REMICADE® is an important step in choosing a treatment that’s right for you.
REMICADE® dosing is always customized for you
- REMICADE® dosing is based on your individual weight. This means you get the amount of medication that is right for you
- If you are still experiencing joint symptoms while taking REMICADE®, your doctor may adjust your dose
If your REMICADE® dose has to be increased, it is important to talk with your doctor about the increased possibility of infections.
REMICADE® offers fast relief of your symptoms
- When given with methotrexate, REMICADE® can work quickly to relieve the pain, stiffness, and swelling of rheumatoid arthritis—in as little as 2 weeks for some people*
REMICADE® may help stop further joint damage caused by
- For some people, REMICADE® may help stop damage before it starts*
*Individual results may vary.
More about REMICADE®
REMICADE®, like other medicines that affect your immune system, can cause serious side effects. Please read the important Safety Information and the Medication Guide for REMICADE® and discuss any questions or symptoms with your doctor.
REMICADE® is the most prescribed intravenous (IV) biologic treatment
for rheumatoid arthritis
- REMICADE® has been used to treat over 2 million people around the world across all uses